Falkberg developed a Patented “COMPOSITE” framework design which DRASTICALLY reduces the thermal conductivity from inside the Chilled or Frozen Section to the outside stores Ambient Environment.
Advantages of the Patented FALKBERG Door system are :
- The Door Heating System’s Power Requirement is enormously Reduced.
- The Cooling Capacity required by the Refrigeration Plant is Greatly Reduced.
- For New Installations the Size of the Refrigeration Plant would be Downsized thereby directly reducing the cost of the Refrigeration Plant.
- The Cooling Capacity of the Air-Conditioning Plant to remove the additional Heat created by Door and Frame Heating is reduced.
- In New Installations the size of the Air-Conditioning plant could be downsized as less Cooling Capacity is required thereby reducing the Capex of the Air-conditioning.
- The overall sizing of the Electrical Transformer and Power required to supply the installation from the Electrical grid is lessened.
- The “CO2” emission Foot-Print of Each Installation is Reduced.
- LED lighting is supplied as “STANDARD” – (Traditional Lighting = 80 Watts / LED Lighting = 20 Watts) A Saving of approximately 523 kilowatts per hour in electricity.
ENERGY SAVING RETROFIT – High Back Chiller
FALKBERG offer Door Systems that are fitted to Existing Open High Back Chillers & Vegetable Cabinets. FALKBERG has been Retrofitting Glass Door Systems Resulting in MAJOR Electricity Savings of up to 50% in many supermarkets. This is achieved through Lesser Compressor Run Times, Shorter Defrost Times and Lower Operating Temperatures improving the quality of the produce stored, thereby increasing its Shelf Life.
ENERGY SAVING RETROFIT – Open Island / Chest Freezers
Island Freezers are notoriously inefficient with large amounts of Cold Air being lost and large amounts of Warm Air Introduced into the Island freezer. European retailers have added RETROFITTED glass sliding Doors/Lids resulting in Energy Saving’s of up to 50%. FALKBERG has been Retrofitting these Systems Resulting in MAJOR Electricity Savings. This is achieved through Lesser Compressor Run Times, Shorter Defrost Times and Lower Operating Temperatures improving the quality of the produce stored thereby increasing its Shelf Life.
- Bottle Stores
- Fuel Station Convenience Stores
- Franchised Fast Food outlets
Read more about Eskom’s true state in this article from News24 Shedding light on the true state of Eskom